Thriving Athletes™ is a 5-module program rooted in Mindfulness, Positive Psychology, and Self-Compassion specifically designed to help college athletes transition to college and thrive. This program provides athletes with the tools and resources needed to better manage stress, improve resilience, and thrive both on and off the field.
- 40 Engaging Instructional Videos led by renowned thought-leaders across the country. (5 1/2 hours of content)
- 10 Instructive Experiential Exercises & Practices related to course content that provide students with tangible tools to enhance their first-year college experience.
- Reflection Assignments that promote critical thinking enabling students to better connect with the material presented.
- 100+ Relevant Supporting Resources including but not limited to: articles, websites, books, videos, and research papers.
- 5 End of Module Quizzes to support comprehension of material.
- 1 End of Program Assessment to ensure student completion and participation.
- Certificate of Completion.
Program Content By Module
- Mindfulness Basics: Getting in the Zone
- Stress & Resilience: Bouncing Back
- Self-Compassion: Being Your Own Teammate
- Mindfulness in Action: Building Presence for Peak Performance
- Communication & Connection: Being a Team Player
*Bonus Module: College Athlete Mental Health*
Accessible Design (ADA Compliance), Administrative View for Learner Analytics, All-In-One Calendar, Collaborative Tools and Activities, Completion Reports and Evaluations, Convenient File Management, Detailed Reporting and Logs, Embedded External Resources, Group Management, Modern, Easy To Use Interface, Multimedia Integration, Notifications, Personalized Dashboard, Responsive Design, Secure Authentication, Security and Privacy, Simple and Intuitive Text Editor, Track Progress
Instructor-Led Wellness Curriculum
For institutions interested in facilitating discussions with their students on the topics covered in the Thriving Athletes™ program, a comprehensive Instructor-Led Wellness Curriculum can be provided for an additional fee. Our Instructor-Led Wellness Curriculum requires no previous content experience and is designed to guide instructors through activities, prompts, discussion questions, and guidance on encouraging interaction among students for maximum retention of program material and fostering a sense of community.
Please click here to learn more.